Welcome to Mark Quitter Racing!
Your #1 5th Generation Pontiac GTO Resource Site
Hello and welcome to all of you “New Age” Pontiac GTO owners and car enthusiasts. This website covers all information for 2004, 2005, and 2006 Pontiac GTO. These model years are unfortunately the last and final years of this American Classic Muscle Car. These model years are also the 5th Generation of the Pontiac GTO. Under the hood of the GTO, you will find the LS1 engine in 2004 GTO’s and the LS2 engine in the 2005 and 2006 models. This is the exact same engine you will find under the hood of the Chevrolet Corvette from 2005-2007. The final years of the GTO were assembled by GM’s (General Motors) Holden subsidiary at Elizabeth, South Australia. Yes, you read that correctly. These American cars were actually built in Australia. Even though these cars were built in Australia, everything about them is General Motors American engineering. General Motors headquarters is based out of Detroit Michigan and conducts business in more than 140 countries around the globe. You can read more about this GTO History by clicking here.
What You Can Find On This Website
…AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
You will find articles and posts on all the above and much more. Throughout this website, you will find FREE downloads including a service manual to help all you do-it-yourself, mechanics. Visit each section of the website to find articles and posts on any subject you are looking for. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the “SEARCH” box to quickly locate what you are trying to find. Below are some quick links to get you started:
- Merchandise – Check out the fun and cool merchandise. Start shopping now!
- History of the Pontiac GTO
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO Production Numbers (downloads available)
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO Service Manual (downloads available)
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO Torque Specs
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO Jacking Points
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO Key Programming (downloads available)
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO Instrument Cluster Programming – Turn On the Factory Shift Light (downloads available)
- Automotive Detailing – This can be used for any automotive owner and applied to any vehicle.
- GTO Garage DIY (Do-It-Yourself) – Most popular section of the website. Use the top drop down menu to navigate to the different categories.
- And much more!
Be sure to visit each category of the website, I am always adding new content. You can also find me on social networking websites. To get all the latest notifications of both new and old content, follow me on FaceBook and Twitter. You can also find a wide variety of Merchandise here, which is a fun and great way to show off your Pontiac GTO pride. Thank you for visiting Mark Quitter Racing.
Never Pay Full Price For Auto Parts Again
Advance Auto Parts always offers a discounted price for ordering online. There are also amazing benefits to joining the Advance Auto Parts Speed Perks Reward Program. These money-saving tips are for online orders only. Order online, and pick it up at the store. Here’s how it works:
- Join the Advance Auto Parts Speed Perks Reward Program by clicking here
- There are 3 levels of Speed Perks Rewards, Club, VIP, and Elite. You start with the Club membership. Spend $200 in a calendar year, and you move up to VIP membership. Spend $500 or more in a calendar year, and you are moved up to Elite membership. Club membership gets you $5 in store credit for every $50 you spend. VIP membership gets you a $5 store credit for every $46 you spend. Elite membership gets you a $5 store credit for every $40 you spend.
The store credits build fast, and you must shop online to use them. You can only use one $5 store credit at a time.
- Use the links throughout this website to open up the Advance Auto Parts website. Now login to Advance Auto Parts with your created account.
- At the top of the homepage you will usually see a discount offer with a coupon code that you can use at checkout like the example shown here:
The discounts offered can be anywhere between 10%-20% savings. Write down this code, so you can use it at checkout. Shop for the parts and items you want and add them to your cart. Use the “IN STORE PICK UP” option if the items are available at your store.
- Go to the checkout page, and you will see something similar to the example shown here:
Enter the discount code that you wrote down earlier in the yellow box and click on apply. Now, if you have accumulated any $5 Speed Perks coupons, they will be available in the Speed Perks Rewards drop-down menu. Select one of your coupons (use whichever one will expire the soonest) and apply that as well. The end result will be that you just saved money on your purchase. Wait 30 minutes and go pick up your items at that store. You not only saved money, but you added more spending to your account to get you, even more, $5 off Speed Perk Rewards coupons.
- Further Savings: If you have multiple Speed Perk reward coupons to use, break your purchases up. Don’t buy everything you want in one purchase. Make multiple purchases using a new $5 Speed Perk Reward coupon for each purchase. I have literally purchased $7 items for under $2 using the discount codes and Speed Perks coupons.