“Everyone can do simple things to make a difference, and every little bit really does count” – Stella McCartney
Any donation to Mark Quitter Racing is greatly appreciated. Donations help to pay for website fees and maintenance. Donations in greater amounts can be used to further expand the website as well supporting a cause as listed below. This website has been here since 2015, and I want to keep bringing you more information and expand the website to its full potential for many years to come.
|Donate $25 or more and receive the award-winning book,|
“What Teenage Drivers Don’t Know –
The Unwritten Rules of the Road”
“What Teenage Drivers Don’t Know, The Unwritten Rules of the Road” teaches driving strategies and tips to teenagers about driving in poor conditions, parking, vehicle maintenance, surviving the unexpected and even navigating the court system.
This book takes the art of skillful driving to a whole new level in teenage driver training. “What Teenage Drivers Don’t Know, the Unwritten Rules of the Road will increase a teenager’s ability to drive smarter and safer. Illinois High School Districts #203 and #204 have begun using this book in their drivers’ education classes.
The book contains over 250 driving facts and tips!
Why should I donate?
- Donations are made when someone feels strongly that it is a good cause.
- Donations help people to reach their aspirations and goals, placing them in a better position to succeed rather than fail.
- Giving to people less fortunate than yourself is always a good feeling, especially when you know it can help another be what that person was born to be, not just what they can afford to be.
- Knowing that your donation was given because the person or organization they gave to can make a difference; bringing joy to others is self-rewarding.
- Donating is a selfless personal act, no one told you to do it, and you feel great doing it. More importantly, you don’t have to explain to anybody why you did it.
If you are one of those people that believe every little bit counts, you couldn’t be more right.
Mark Quitter Racing is about drag racing and the joy it brings to the drag racing fans as well as myself. Without the fans, there would be no “Drag Racing” sport. Personally, I was born to race. I truly believe that. I’ve loved it since I was a young boy, and as a grown man, I still love it.
Along with age comes maturity and wisdom, and I have learned that there is more to drag racing than just going fast.
- Racing needs to be done safely and in a professional manner.
- Racing needs to be fun and enjoyable for everyone who surrounds racing.
- Racing to support and promote a good cause is rewarding.
Your donation will make a difference. It will help keep the car safe and competitive and keep us in the public eye of race fans. Fans come to see cars, and I want those fans to feel the same amount of joy I do when I am racing at the track. If you ever dreamed of joining or becoming part of a drag racing team, this is your chance! Become a supporter, help contribute to success. Get involved and donate or sponsor Mark Quitter Racing today!
What Will My Donation Be Used For?
- Website upkeep costs
- Expand the Merchandising catalog
- Race Car Upkeep (parts, tires, oil, spark plugs, and more)
- Website content expansion
- Improved advertising and marketing
- Unexpected costs accrued over time
Bottom line, donate because you believe in me and that your donation will change lives by bringing joy to all those involved, both directly and indirectly.
My Personal Pledge
Mark Quitter Racing pledges that your donations will only go towards improving and supporting our racing team: website fees, website expansion, advertising, marketing, entry fees, upgraded parts, car maintenance, and keeping this website and myself moving forward.
MQ Racing also pledges to conduct itself in a professional manner at all times. Website visitors will be greeted and talked to in a friendly manner. MQ Racing will also respect all those who surround them, including fans, other racers, track officials, partners, contributors, and sponsors.
|Note: I hope you found the information contained on this website useful. Many hours of time and research have gone into building this website. Please feel free to donate to Mark Quitter Racing. Donations will be used to pay for website services or for any other practical use per your request which can be filled out on the PayPal donation link. The book donation amount is $25 and includes shipping. USA shipping only. If you would just like to donate and not receive the “Safe Teen Driving” book, please indicate that on the PayPal donation page. To be considered for Sponsorship and Advertising donations, please contact me for details. Thank you.|
Contact us for more information at: email@example.com
Contact Form: Contact